WHAT IS NONI JUICE ?
The plant of “MORINDA CITRIFOLIA” (of the family Rubiaceae) grows abundantly all year round in the South Pacific (TAHITI and its islands) and some other tropical countries. It produces a rather remarkable fruit that Tahitians commonly call “NONO” but which is better known throughout the world as “NONI”. The tree of Morinda Citrifolia grows wild or cultivated and can reach up to 5 meters in height.
They are numerous according to the Tahitians and according to the thousands of testimonies received for the past 15 years by more and more followers. It must also be recognized that if the juice of NONI was not as effective, it would be long ago that it would have joined the long list of other products “in vogue” which disappoint the consumers by their lack of results!
MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH CAPITAL !
Providing you have a rich and varied diet and daily physical activity, nutritional needs can to be filled. Nevertheless, during stress, illness or heavy treatment, an imbalance between dietary intake and micronutrient needs (vitamins, trace elements, etc.) is often observed, which can lead to a disturbance of the vital functions of the patient. organization. In prevention or support, it is possible to fill these deficiencies and rebalance its metabolism by using single or combined plants (food supplements) reputed to provide the body with a supplement of suitable nutrients.
Noni Juice, LIFE ELIXIR of the TAHITIANS, has demonstrated for more than 2000 years all its capabilities to offer consumers a very wide spectrum of nutrients to respond to its different imbalances. Oral traditions gathered from healers report that Polynesians use the fruit of Noni as the main ingredient of all their medicinal preparations and that they use it to treat the different imbalances of the body. Finally, the noni fruit juice provides the body with a natural and complete contribution of a whole synergistic and balanced range of enzymes and nutrients present in their original form. The juice of Noni would lead to a natural harmonization of the functions of the body.
WHY BUY 100% PURE NONI JUICE?
- To have the opportunity to drink NONI 100% PURE juice or add your own choice of flavors, AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- To be 100% sure of what’s in your glass with your own dosage of flavors or fruit juice, if that’s your choice.
Most NONI juices sold on the market are made from pulp concentrate diluted in a lot of water and flavors. These mixes that we call the “NONI COCKTAILS” are made for their low cost of production but are sold at the same price and often even more expensive than the real juice of NONI 100% PUR while being less effective.
The TAIITI NATURAL NONI juice is a 100% PUR juice. The fruit is naturally pressed and the only juice of the first pressure is recovered.
WHY BUY 100% PURE NONI TAHITI JUICE?
DEMAND QUALITY 100% NATURAL TAHITI NONI JUICE!
- Fruits certified “organic farming,” picked at term and matured in optimal conditions.
- Naturally unfermented pressed fruits from which we recover the only juice of the first pressure. 100% Pure Non-concentrated juice, without any added, cut or reconstituted, TAHTI NATUREL Noni Juice is a product that meets the highest quality standards.
- A natural stabilization, without preservative, by “Flash Pasteurisation” preserving the organoleptic qualities of the juice.
- A microbiological analysis carried out systematically on each batch for a traceability of the quality of the product.
- The use of amber glass bottles limiting the effect of oxidation over time.
- The green step when the fruit is hard like stone. (An anecdote also tells that green NONI were used frequently as projectiles by the Tahitians who attacked their opponents during the tribal wars of yesteryear.)
- The yellow stage (mid-ripeness) where the fruit is still firm,
- The final “white or gray” stage of maturity when the fruit is very soft and difficult to pick because it is full of juice and can easily crush.
NONI Juice has always existed in the traditional consumption of Tahiti but it is only since 1995 that it has been marketed worldwide, first in the USA then in Asia and more recently in Europe because it is subject to a mandatory sales authorization.
Used commonly in the local pharmacopoeia of Tahiti, the NONI juice is actually an effective “fruit juice”. However no international legislation in force allows to present it under its true identity. To date, NONI juice is therefore marketed worldwide as a “food supplement” with labeling accordingly.